Friday 6 November 2015

FAT ME - BIG ME - OVER WEIGHT ME

Didn't know I could go a whole day without food until Wednesday this week.

I haven't eaten a real meal till today and I am not even hungry....


The last time I checked my weight I saw the scale read 98.9kg that's approximately 99kg and approximately 100kg....

Oh! Poor Me




I am just 5 feet-4 inches tall.

With a weight like that, I need no BMI to tell me am overweight.

I have tried all sort from drinking bitters to taking fruits for breakfast and dinner.

I have taken smiling pills and done all sort of yoyo diet.

What I have never tried is the Water Fast - My God, can someone survive on water alone for days or weeks?


Amma let you on what am doing when I have lost some Kg's.

Just know that yours truly has not eaten for the past 3 days....and counting


xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment