Friday 13 November 2015

TGIF - WHO DOESN'T LIKE FRIDAYS?

I used to love Fridays until I got a job in the customer care filed where we run shift.
Arrrgghhh!!!!



I see people post all sort of pictures depicting the Night ahead and I am like “whatever”.



The TGIF I missed which I would never forget happened not too long ago.
My unit within my work place had just been changed abruptly!
With the change of unit came change of shift.
DH’s friends and I had planned a special night out to surprise DH as it was his B-day.
I had sworn with everything I own that it must happen.
Men and boys were all ready and every plan was in top gear.
I had someone prepare the meals, cake et al.
Imagine my frustration when I resumed at work on the Friday morning anticipating for my 2 pm closing time only to be told to go home and resume by 7pm.



I did everything to change it, to no avail.
I didn’t know when I picked up my phone, called hubby and reeled off everything to him.
 Hahhahahhahah!
Right now, TGIF to me is any working day that leads to my off day.
Enjoy yours


xoxoxoxooxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment